Semi-transparent with stainless steel pigments sealing adhesive
TRANS Inox is a high-quality, semi-transparent sealant. This means that the sealant is transparent in thin layers, but is metallic-coloured opaque in thicker layers. This offers many advantages when sealing (thicker) joints in metallic-coloured materials, or at the lines of transition between different coloured substrates.
TRANS Inox continues to be elastic, watertight and fungus resistant. Based on MS polymers, offering excellent adhesion and sealing applications. Additionally, TRANS Inox offers excellent adhesion, even on damp surfaces.
- semi-transparent with stainless steel pigments
- ideal for stainless, aluminium and any metallic coloured materials
- overpaintable with most common lacquers
- good bonding properties
- can be applied to wet substrate
- fungus and bacteria-resistant
- high tensile strength
- cures without shrinking, resists vibrations and remains flexible
- does not contain any solvents, isocyanates and totally odourless
- reflects the colour of the substrate
- masks thicker cracks
See Tec7 for applications...
- Apply to a clean, dust- and grease-free substrate. Depending on the nature of the soiling, the surface must be cleaned with TEC7 Cleaner and/or Multi Clean.
- Apply Trans Inox by Tec7 Gun.
- Processing temperature: +5°C to + 40°C.
- Finish off smooth substrates with TEC7 Cleaner and porous surfaces and natural stone with HP Clean.
- Always test substrates containing PP, PE, silicones or bitumen for adhesion.