Tec7 Guns - making application Tec7 adhesives and sealants EASY
Our Tec7 Guns are the perfect partner to our Tec7 product range for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike.
Benefits of using the Tec7 1:18 Caulking Gun for cartridge:
- Tec7 1:18 Caulking Gun can be used for most products in cartridges, regardless of viscosity.
- It has a flow stop control switch that enables a clean finish. The flow stop control switch is the black clip on the release trigger which offers two possiblities, down for continuous pressure, up for a slight regression of the piston to obtain a smoother and slower pouring (spouting) of softer products.
- The Tec7 Gun has a stainless steel piston rod with a hook at the end to allow the gun to be hung. This also reduces rust and corrosion issues.
The Tec7 Gun has a reinforced transmission system, this section of the gun will require lubrication from time to time. There is an embossed logo on the gun , inducating where to lubricate.
- The Tec7 Gun is ergonomic in use thanks to its balance and spinning handle which enables placing the nozzle at the right angle, even when applying prouct around corners.
- The Tec7 Gun is of very solid construction substantially increasing its life span.
- The Tec7 Gun has an open cartridge holder making changing over cartridges quick and easy.
- The Tec7 Gun has an 1:18 compression ratio, reducing the amount of pulling movements required for product application.
Tec7 tip: Be sure to oil your Tec7 gun on a weekly or fortnightly basis. There is a small oil symbol embossed on the gun near the trigger mechanism showing the user where to insert the oil. Following this process with prolong the life of the Tec7 Gun.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tec7 1:12 Caulking Gun for sausage