AL-FIX GEL - clear instant adhesive
AL-FIX GEL is an adhesive which bonds in seconds and has a special formula based on cyanacrylate. A one compoent adhesive which is solventless and consists mainly of Athyl Cyanacrylate Monomer. AL-FIX GEL is temperature resistant from -30 degrees celsius to + 100 degrees celsius.
- based on cyanacrylate
- bonds in seconds
- no heating, soldering or mixing
- high tensile sheer strength - shows no shrinkage
- very economical - the thinner the adhesive, the stronger the joint
- resistant to solvents, oils, benzene, temperature fluctuations and atmospheric conditions
- AL-FIX GEL provides an exceptionally strong bond between almost all kinds of materials, with the exception of polyethylene, polypropylene and flurine containing materials.
- AL-FIX GEL is recommended when a thicker adhesive seam and better filling is required.
- Materials which can be bonded with AL-FIX GEL are: ABS, aluminium, bakelite, bronze, buthyl, celluliod, chloroprene, chrome, delrin, glass, copper, natural rubber, NBR, neoprene, nitril, nylon, phenol, polycarbonate, polystyrene, porcelain, hard pvc and stainless steel.